Stage Right by Monoprice Sound Block Passive Direct Box with Ground Lift and Attenuator
- Product SKU: 600125
- Category: Bestsellers Live & Studio Pro Music Equipment
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel construction.
- Bi-directional impedance matching.
- Use with high output signals, including speakers.
- -20dB and -40dB pad options.
- Easy to use passive electronic device and control hum and buzz from stage with the ground lift.
Throw the Sound Block in a bag, trunk, or anywhere cable and misc. audio supplies are stored. The heavy-duty construction and passive electronics make the Sound Block nearly indestructible. This Direct Interface is extremely versatile as a Lo to Hi-Z transformer for electric instruments and devices to XLR mic inputs or as Lo-Hi-Z to use a microphone with a guitar amp (not recommended only because guitar amps make terrible PAs).
High level outputs from active instruments and even speaker outputs are not a problem when using the -20 or -40 db attenuator switch. The Sound Block is a very easy to use passive device. Simply plug your 1/4" output from a guitar or electric piano, plug an XLR cable into your mixer's channel input, and you're done. A ground lift is provided for use in older buildings with janky wiring or if circuits are different from stage to where the sound system is located.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel construction
- Bidirectional impedance matching
- Use with high output signals, including speakers
- -20dB and -40dB pad options
- Easy to use passive electronic device
- Control hum and buzz from stage with the ground lift
- 50 ohms TRS parallel input impedance
- 50 ohms TRS Parallel output impedance
- 600 ohms XLR-M balanced input and output impedance
- Quick User Guide (Apr 29, 2016)
Stage Right™ and the Stage Right logo are trademarks of Monoprice Inc.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
Please notice: We’re experiencing temporary delays up to 2 weeks. For more information visit COVID-19 Update.
What do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders over £29.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.