MP rapid UV resin provides value and consistency in your work!
- Low cost – low fumes – safe for home use delivering ultra high accuracy and low shrinkage
- High quality pigments provide stunning colors in our range of resins
- Available colors (Black, White, Gray, Clear, Yellow, Red, Green, and Orange)
- Compatible with all UV resin printers (DLP, Laser, or LCD)
- The formula has been optimized for low power LCD resin printers
- Cures at 405nm wavelength.
- Material Safety Data Sheet (Dec 5, 2017)
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 5-7 business days. Our warehouse is located in the Netherlands.
What do I have to pay for shipping?
Shipping to the UK is free for all orders over £30. For orders below £30 shipping costs are £3.79. Custom fees are also paid by Monoprice GmbH.
Shipping to Jersey, Isle of Man, Guernsey:
- Orders above £50: £4.99
- Orders below £50: £9.99
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us for free within 30 days without giving a reason.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a free return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.
Prix excessivement trop cher 40% augmentation en 6 mois
I tried the orange and the red standard resin from Monoprice. They are a bit expensive for standard resins, but really great: very precise, easy to clean, and these 2 colors are very nice (the nicest and easyest to clean red resin I tested so far!)
Super fast delivery and great product!
I purchased this Resin for use with my Anycubic Photon printer. When compared to the ANycubic brand, I found it holds fine detail very well, but the Resin itself is substantially more brittle than Anycubic's. Just be aware.