Provide IP67 level dust and water protection for AV equipment or tools using this customizable footlocker style Weatherproof Hard Case from Monoprice!
The IP, or Ingress Protection, rating is a two digit value that indicates the level of protection provided by the cases. The IP67 rating of this case means that it provides complete protection against dust and other solid particles and that it can withstand up to 30 minutes of submersion in water at up to 1 meter depth.
The case is constructed of impact and ultraviolet resistant polypropylene and has a fully customizable foam interior for superior shock protection. A pressure relief valve allows you to slowly and safely equalize the pressure inside and out.
This case features a pair of 2.3" heavy-duty wheels and a folding handle, which allows you to roll the load. The handle extends about 7", resulting in the top of the handle being about 40" off the floor when the case is standing on its side. Additionally, it has full load handles on each side so two people can carry the load.
- Designed and developed to the comply with the highest safety protection standards
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes
- Shockproof design with fully customizable foam interior
- Total protection against dust and other solid material
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material
- Manual pressure relief valve allows for gradual pressure equalization
- Seal design provides IP67 level protection
- 2.3" heavy-duty wheels and foldable handle for easy portability
- Full load handles on each side so two people can carry the load
- Customizable name plate
- 6mm diameter lock holes
- -40 ~ +194°F (-40 ~ +90°C) operating temperature
- 6774 cu in (111 liter) internal volume
- 264.55 lbs (120.0 kg) maximum buoyancy
- 33.50" x 21.89" x 12.95" (851 x 556 x 329 mm) external dimensions
- 30.04" x 19.02" x 11.89" (763 x 483 x 302 mm) internal dimensions
- Weighs only 26.46 lbs (12.0 kg)
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
What do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders from £20.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.