Desktop Headphone Amplifier | UK Version
- Product SKU: 130748
- Category: Audio Bestsellers Receivers & Amplifiers
- This headphone amplifier features a USB input and a professional level Texas Instruments Digital to Analog Converter (DAC)
- The high-current output allows it to drive headphones with a wide range of impedances, from 16 ohms to 600 ohms.
- Features RCA line input and output
- UK Plug, no adapter necessay for use within the UK
- Package contents: headphone amplifier, AC adapter (15 VDC, 2A), USB cable, Audio cable, User's manual
This headphone amplifier features a USB input and a professional level Texas Instruments Digital to Analog Converter (DAC), effectively replacing your sound card without requiring you to open your PC and installing a new card. The high-current output allows it to drive headphones with a wide range of impedances, from 16 ohms to 600 ohms.
The RCA line outputs allow you to send the output to a stereo amplifier or powered speakers for those times when you don't want to use headphones. A set of RCA line inputs allows you to connect an external audio source, such as a CD player, so you can enjoy the advantages of the high-current headphone output with other audio sources.
USB DAC: 96 kHz, 24-bit
Output Power: >= 900mW (32 ohms loaded), >= 150mW (300 ohms loaded)
Headphone Impedance: Range 16 ~ 600 ohms
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >= 100dB (A weighted) (AUX IN)
Distortion: < 0.003% (AUX IN)
Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
Fixed Line Out: < 2V rms
Adjustable Pre-out: 0 ~ 6V rms
Power Supply: 15 VDC, 2A
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
What do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders over £29.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us for free within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a free return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.