S/PDIF Digital Optical Audio Cable, | Toslink to Mini Toslink | 1.8 m (6 ft)
- Product SKU: 101557
- Category: Audio Cables Bestsellers Cables Sale
- Optical S/PDIF (aka Toslink) cables are an excellent way to distribute high-definition multi-channel audio without the risk of common electrical problems such as ground loops or RF and EM interference
- This cable features a full-sized Toslink connector on each end and molded connector heads and strain-relief boots
- Features: Full-sized male TOSLINK optical audio connectors at each end 5.0 mm outside diameter
- Molded strain relief connectors reduce strain where the cable and connectors meet Gold plated ferrule resists corrosion and provides maximum protection for the connector tip
Experience superb sonic clarity and accurate musical reproduction with this S/PDIF (Toslink) Digital Optical Audio Cable from Monoprice!
The Sony®/Philips® Digital Interface Format (S/PDIF) provides for a Digital Optical Audio signal, commonly referred to as Toslink®. Toslink allows for the distribution of uncompressed 2-channel PCM audio or compressed multichannel audio, such as DTS® or Dolby® 5.1 or 7.1. Being an optical signal, Toslink is immune to problems that can plague electrical signals, such as crosstalk, magnetic interference, or radio frequency interference.
Many laptop and small computers, including the Apple MacBook® and Mac® mini, feature a combination 3.5mm TRS stereo audio and S/PDIF Digital Optical Audio output port. This port can accept a standard 3.5mm headphone plug or a Mini Toslink plug.
This cable features a 3.5mm Mini Toslink connector on one end and a full-sized Toslink connector on the other end, with molded connector heads and strain-relief boots.
- Full-sized male Digital Optical Audio (Toslink®) connector on one end
- 3.5mm male Mini Toslink connector on one end
- 5.0 mm outside diameter
- Molded strain-relief boots reduce strain where the cable and connectors meet
- Gold plated ferrule resists corrosion and provides maximum protection for the connector tip
- Precision polished fiber tips for maximum signal transfer
- Plastic tip protectors attached to each end to protect the optical cable when not in use
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
Please notice: We’re experiencing temporary delays up to 2 weeks. For more information visit COVID-19 Update.
What do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders over £29.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.