Rough-in Bracket for 8in Round Speaker (Each)
- Product SKU: 124762
- Category: Audio Bestsellers Fixed Speakers
- Use the adjustable arms to attach the bracket to studs or joists before the drywall goes up. | The arms are adjustable to allow for unusual stud or joist locations.
- It can be attached using nails, dry-wall screws, or construction staples (not included).
- Solid ABS pre-construction bracket.
- Fits between joists 12.5" ~ 29.0" apart.
- Snap-away wings make installation simple.
Use pre-construction brackets when installing ceiling speakers. The snap-away wings make it easy to mount your speaker first to the bracket itself, then between the studs. Made from ABS, this bracket works perfectly with joists spanning 12.5" to 29.0". This bracket is designed to fit most round 8" (20 cm) installed speakers.
Use the speaker clamps built into the ceiling speakers to attach the bracket, it's just that easy. This affordable time saver is a must have when installing speakers into new construction, whether it be an entirely new house, business, or your home theater project. Each bracket is sold individually.
- Use the adjustable arms to attach the bracket to studs or joists before the drywall goes up
- The arms are adjustable to allow for unusual stud or joist locations
- It can be attached using nails, dry-wall screws, or construction staples (not included)
- Solid ABS pre-construction bracket
- Fits between joists 12.5" ~ 29.0" (32 cm - 74 cm) apart
- Snap-away wings make installation simple
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
What do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders over £29.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us for free within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a free return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.