Premium 3D Printer Filament PETG 1.75mm 1kg/Spool by Monoprice
- Product SKU: 114383
- Category: 3D Printer Filament, 3D Printer Filament & Resin, 3D Printing, Bestsellers, SITEWIDE, Tier
- The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D printers using 1.75mm diameter filament.
- Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
- 1.75mm diameter filament.
- The superb chemical resistance is why the FDA has approved PET as acceptable for direct food contact.
- The filament is environmentally friendly and recyclable.
New to Monoprice is the offering of PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol) filament, which has more flexible strength than ABS filament. It's the perfect filament to combine strength and flexibility, which is why it's used in so many mechanical parts or robotics.
The filament is super transparent with a glossy finish. It has great chemical resistance with good acidic and alkali resistance. The superb chemical resistance is why the FDA has approved PET as acceptable for direct food contact. The filament is environmentally friendly and recyclable. PETG is known for it's transparency and clarity so you’re getting the benefits of both PLA and ABS in PETG.
The nominal print temperature is 230 ~ 250°C (446 ~ 482°F).
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
Please notice: We’re experiencing temporary delays up to 2 weeks. For more information visit COVID-19 Update.
What do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders over £29.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.