Select ABS Plus+ Premium 3D Filament 1.75mm | 1kg
- Product SKU: 115848
- Category: 3D Printer Filament 3D Printer Filament & Resin 3D Printing Bestsellers
- ABS Plus+ is an Upgrade of ordinary ABS filament, which is one of the most commonly used filament types in 3D printing.
- It is 40 percent stronger than ordinary ABS filament and has good overall toughness.
- Has a high moisture absorption rate.
- Spindle Diameter: 54mm (2.1 inch). Reel Width: 66mm (2.1 inch).
Get outstanding 3D printing results when you use 1.75mm ABS Plus+ 3D Printer Filament from Monoprice!
ABS Plus+ is an upgrade of ordinary ABS filament, which is one of the most commonly used filament types in 3D printing. It is 40% stronger than ordinary ABS filament and has good overall toughness.
This 1.0kg spool features a thickness of 1.75mm x 0.10mm, with a roundness variation of only 0.05mm. It has a nominal processing temperature of 210 ~ 240°C (410 ~ 464°F). Thickness and roundness factors are laser measured at the factory to ensure accuracy over the entire length of the filament.
The negatives of using ABS Plus+ is that it can give off a white smoke with a concentrated odor. It is best to ensure that the printing room is well ventilated when using ABS.
Additionally, it has a high moisture absorption rate. Depending on the overall humidity level of the printing environment, an opened spool can absorb enough moisture after a couple of days that high temperature printing could cause bubbles or pocks in the extrusion. It is therefore recommended to not open a spool until you are ready to print and to store any unused portion with silca gel and/or an active dehumidifier to reduce the amount of moisture it can absorb.
- ABS Plus+ is an Upgrade of ordinary ABS filament
- It is 40 percent stronger than ordinary ABS filament and has good overall toughness
- Has a high moisture absorption rate
- Spindle Diameter: 54mm (2.1 inch)
- Reel Width: 66mm (2.1 inch).
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
What do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders over £29.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.