Quickly and easily add a 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet to your PC or Mac desktop or laptop computer with this Low Power USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter from Monoprice!
This adapter plugs into any available USB port and provides an Ethernet connection, complying with the IEEE 802.3 and 802.3u standards. The adapter is on the end of a short length of cable, so the adapter size won't interfere with other ports or connections on your computer. The adapter was originally designed for ultra-book class computers, so it draws significantly less power than traditional Ethernet adapters.
The adapter is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7. It is also compatible with all versions of the Apple Mac OSX 10.x. The adapter supports both full and half-duplex operations, as well as suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up and magic packet.
- User's Manual (Jul 16, 2012)
- Dimensions Diagram (Jul 26, 2012)
- Quick Installation Guide (Aug 21, 2012)
- Drivers for Windows XP/Vista/7 (Mar 4, 2010)
- Drivers for Mac OS X 10.5-10.8 (Sep 26, 2012)
- Drivers for Mac OS X 10.4-10.7 (Aug 15, 2011)
Apple, Mac, and OSX are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.