Installers and systems integrators need a reliable unbranded High Speed HDMI® Cable that they can make their own. These passive cables feature 100% pure copper conductors and gold plated connectors for superior conductivity and corrosion resistance. The light and flexible cable jacket is in-wall rated for safe installation in or through the walls of residential class buildings, making these the perfect cables for the independent contractor.
Supports 4K@60Hz: Monoprice Commercial Series High Speed HDMI® Cables support all High Speed HDMI features, including 4K resolution (3980x2160p) @60Hz, as well as all versions of HDMI 3D video, for the best picture quality possible.
Supports HDR: HDR is an acronym for High Dynamic Range. TVs with HDR show a better, more realistic image with more contrast, brightness, and colors than ever before. HDR significantly expands contrast ratio and color accuracy. Contrast ratio is related to how bright or dark a screen is and color accuracy is how closely the colors on the screen match colors in real life. Bright images seem brighter, with more depth.
18Gbps Bandwidth: Featuring a 18Gbps bandwidth, this cable supports all High Speed HDMI features, including HDMI Ethernet Channel, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color, Consumer Electronics Control, High Definition Multichannel Digital Audio, and HDCP™, as well as 4K resolutions and 3D video.
Generic Branding: Installers, contractors, and systems integrators need a reliable cable that they can make their own. We left our logo and name off these cables, so our brand is your brand.
4K@60Hz, HDR, 18Gbps, 24-32AWG, YCbCr 4:4:4, CL2
Each individual length of these cables has been tested to ensure that it is capable of delivering the full 6.0Gbps/channel (18Gbps total) bandwidth required by the latest HDMI® specification.
1.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30*, 35*, 40*, 45*, and 50* feet
*The HDR capability is applicable for cables up to 25 feet in length. Cables longer than 25 feet are limited to 4K@24Hz and 10.2Gbps. The cable gauge will also vary with cable length.
- Supports all HDMI® resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160p @60Hz), including 3D and Multi View video
- Supports the 21:9 cinema aspect ratio
- Supports up to 32 audio channels and a 1536 kHz audio sampling rate
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Supports SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, Dolby TrueHD™, and other high-definition audio standards
- Supports Deep Color, up to 16-bits per channel, including the Sony® x.v.Color™ standard
- Supports extended CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) commands and functions, the HDMI Ethernet Channel, and the Audio Return Channel features
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) for brighter, deeper, and more lifelike colors