Monoprice's Certified Premium High Speed HDMI® Cable is designed to meet and exceed the highest standards of HDMI performance. Capable of delivering 18Gbps bandwidth, these are the only cables to be tested and certified by HDMI Authorized Test Centers to ensure they support all features in the latest HDMI specification. Guaranteed to work with all modern 4K equipment, the Certified Premium High Speed HDMI Cable is the perfect choice for all your 4K and High Speed HDMI display needs.
Premium Certified: These Certified Premium High Speed HDMI® Cables are the only HDMI cables to be tested and certified by HDMI Authorized Test Centers to ensure they support all features in the latest HDMI specification.
Comprehensive Testing: Each cable length has been individually tested and certified to deliver the full 18Gbps bandwidth with a high level of EMI resistance.
Dual Video Stream: This High Speed HDMI Cable supports the simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to a single display screen. This enables use of the Multi View feature found on newer LG® and Samsung® televisions, so you can watch football while the kids play video games on the same display.
Certified by HDMI® Authorized Test Centers
- Each individual length of these cables has been tested to ensure that it is capable of delivering the full 6.0Gbps/channel (18Gbps total) bandwidth required by the latest HDMI specification.
- Once the cable has passed the rigorous testing procedure, HDMI Licensing issues a Premium Certified Cable label, which includes a hologram and 2D barcode, so you can trust that the cable will deliver the highest level of HDMI performance.
- Supports all HDMI® resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160p @60Hz), including 3D and Multi View video
- Supports the 21:9 cinema aspect ratio
- Supports up to 32 audio channels and a 1536 kHz audio sampling rate
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Supports SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, Dolby TrueHD™, and other high-definition audio standards
- Supports Deep Color, up to 16-bits per channel, including Sony's x.v.Color™ standard
- Supports extended CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) commands and functions, the HDMI Ethernet Channel, and the Audio Return Channel features
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
LG® is a registered trademark of LG Electronics Inc.
Samsung® is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Sony®, x.v.Color™, and the x.v.Color logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
DTS® is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby® and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Dolby TrueHD™ is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 5-7 business days. Our warehouse is located in the Netherlands.
What do I have to pay for shipping?
Shipping to the UK is free for all orders over £30. For orders below £30 shipping costs are £3.79. Custom fees are also paid by Monoprice GmbH.
Shipping to Jersey, Isle of Man, Guernsey:
- Orders above £50: £4.99
- Orders below £50: £9.99
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us for free within 30 days without giving a reason.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a free return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.
High Speed HDMI Cable | Certified Premium | 4K@60Hz | HDR | 18Gbps | 36AWG | YUV 4:4:4 | Black | Ultra Slim Series
Does what's promised at a lesser cost than the average hdmi cable. On top of that it's slim and hdmi- certified, which seems oddly hard to find in Europe atleast.
Works great. Good quality.
Works well. Much more flexible than a standard HDMI cable.
Works great, the thinner wire means it's more flexible, which means the mess of cables on my desk is that much easier to manage.