Monoprice's Cat7 F/STP Ethernet Patch Cables are designed for environments where speed is priority. The 5.7mm diameter 26AWG cable and stepless FLEXboot™ design reduces congestion and simplifies moves, adds, and changes. It has been tested to 600MHz, meaning better performance over Cat6A-rated cables. Backed by our Lifetime Warranty, this is the ultimate patch cable for demanding, high-bandwidth environments.
Superior Performance: This cable is perfect for 10G Ethernet environments and is backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet network.
Flexible Design: When space is at a premium, Monoprice Cat7 helps reduce congestion. At 30% thinner than traditional 23 AWG Cat7 cables, these cables also feature a snagless boot design. These compact, snagless, and flexible cables are easier to cleanly route in high density environments.
Future Proof: Monoprice Cat7 cable is considered the most durable with a longer lifespan than Cat5 and Cat6 cables and is the best choice for wiring with the future in mind.
- 600MHz tested bandwidth
- The FLEXboot™ connector head is easy on the fingers, while still offering connector protection
- The shielded (S/FTP) cable allows for maximum performance while minimizing EMI and RFI interference
- The thinner 26AWG gauge makes it more flexible than traditional 23AWG cables
- The 50µm gold plated contacts offer maximum corrosion resistance for the most reliable connections
- Available in lengths from 6 inches to 100 feet
- The durable connector is perfect for running through conduits or cabinets
- The CMX rating meets UL® 1581 requirement
- Specially designed stepless modular connector is slimmer and fits in more places
- All Monoprice cables come with a Lifetime Warranty, so you can rest assured that we stand behind our cables and our customers!
0.5, 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 14, 20, 25, 30, 50, 75, and 100 feet
Buy with Confidence
With Monoprice's Lifetime Warranty you can rest assured we stand behind our products and our customers. Additionally, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well! If the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund.
Quality at a Fair Price
Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
Hassle Free Packaging
Monoprice exists to bring simplicity, fairness, and confidence to technology choices. This product features recyclable packaging that is simple to open, cost effective, with minimal waste, and fully protective as it travels to you.
Service & Support
You're never on your own with Monoprice products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians available to answer your questions, both before and after the sale. Contact our technical support team for questions about our products, troubleshooting, or even suggestions for products to fit your particular needs. Not to be outdone, our friendly and helpful customer service team is here to make your ordering, delivery, and any possible returns a quick and painless operation, from start to finish!
Entegrade™ and FLEXboot™ are trademarks of Monoprice Inc.
UL® and the UL logo are registered trademarks of UL LLC.