Active High Speed HDMI Cable | 4K@60Hz | HDR | 18Gbps | 24-34AWG | YCbCr 4:4:4 | CL2 | Black | DynamicView
- Product SKU: 114131
- Category: Bestsellers Cables HDMI Cables Home Office Sale
- 1080p resolution at 60Hz
- Deep Color up to 16-bits per channel
- Supports 4K@60Hz: This cable supports HDMI video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz, with YUV 4:4:4 chroma sampling.
- Compliant with HDCP 2.2 CL2 fire safety rating Features Spectra7 (formerly RedMere) HT8181 Active Chipset Technology EMI verified for minimal interference with wireless signals
Monoprice's DynamicView™ Active High Speed HDMI® Cable is the next generation of active HDMI cable technology. It delivers 18Gbps bandwidth and supports Ultra HD HDMI video transmissions, with video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz and 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as High Dynamic Range (HDR) video.
Supports 4K@60Hz: This cable supports HDMI® video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz with YCbCr 4:4:4 chroma sampling.
Supports HDR: HDR is an acronym for High Dynamic Range. TVs with HDR show a better, more realistic image with more contrast, brightness, and colors than ever before. HDR significantly expands contrast ratio and color accuracy. Contrast ratio is related to how bright or dark a screen is and color accuracy is how closely the colors on the screen match colors in real life. Bright images seem brighter, with more depth.
Up to 18Gbps Bandwidth: This cable delivers up to 18Gbps bandwidth, which allows it to support all of the features in the latest HDMI® specification.
HDCP 2.2 Compliant: High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP™) is a copy prevention technology that's been used on HDMI® connections for over ten years. Compliance with the latest HDCP 2.2 format ensures that the cable will not cause any unwanted dropouts or compatibility issues.
Next Generation Technology
20 and 25 feet
- Supports High Dynamic Range video, including HDR10 and Dolby Vision™
- Delivers up to 18 Gbps data bandwidth
- 1080p resolution at 60Hz
- Compliant with HDCP™ 2.2
- CL2 fire safety rating
- Features Spectra7® (formerly RedMere®) HT8181 Active Chipset Technology
- EMI verified for minimal interference with wireless signals
- Supports up to 32 audio channels with ARC for an immersive audio experience
- Support for wide angle theatrical 21:9 aspect ratio
- Deep Color up to 16 bits per channel
- Auto equalization
- Future proofs 4K Ultra HD environments
DynamicView™ is a trademark of Monoprice Inc.
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
HDCP™ is a trademark of Digital Content Protection LLC.
Dolby® and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Dolby Vision™ is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories.
Spectra7® and RedMere® are registered trademarks of Spectra7 Microsystems Corp.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
Please notice: We’re experiencing temporary delays up to 2 weeks. For more information visit COVID-19 Update.
What do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders over £29.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.