Monoprice Select Series DisplayPort® 1.4 Cables are compatible with the newest DisplayPort 1.4 specification. With DisplayPort 1.4, you can connect your Displayport equipped ultra-high performance Gaming PC or workstation to a High Resolution Monitor. This cable features support for High Bit Rate 3 (HBR3), Display Stream Compression 1.2 (DSC), Forward Error Correction, and up to 32 Inline Audio Channels. It is fully compatible with older DisplayPort standards and include the standard DisplayPort connector locks, which helps prevent unwanted disconnects and provides long lasting connectivity.
DisplayPort 1.4 Compliant: These cables are fully compliant with the DisplayPort® 1.4 specification, which adds support for Display Stream Compression 1.2 (DSC), Forward Error Correction, and HDR10 extension. Supporting data bandwidth up to 32.4Gbps, this cable transmits uncompressed audio and deep color depth twice as fast as the previous specification.
8K Capable: DisplayPort 1.4 can support resolutions up to 8K@60Hz UHD (7680 x 4320) with 30 bits/pixel RGB color and HDR. It also supports 4K@120Hz with 30 bits/pixel RGB color and HDR.
Display Stream Compression Support: Display Stream Compression is a "visually lossless" encoding technique, which delivers up to 3:1 compression. Using DSC with HBR3 transmission rates, DisplayPort 1.4 can support virtually unheard of resolutions of 8K@60Hz UHD (7680 x 4320) with 30 bits/pixel RGB color and HDR.
Backwards Compatible: Using the same connector allows this cable to be compatible with previous DisplayPort versions, so there is no need to purchase special cables for legacy DisplayPort devices.
Next Generation Technology
These cables can deliver up to 8.1Gbps of data to each of the four lanes.
All DisplayPort® cables are compatible with all DisplayPort devices, regardless of the version of each device or the cable certification level.
Black and White
1.5, 3, and 6 feet
- Fully compatible with the new DisplayPort® 1.4 specifications
- Supports High Bit Rate 3 (HBR3)
- Delivers up to 32.4 Gbps data bandwidth
- Supports Display Stream Compression 1.2 (DSC) visually lossless compression
- HDR metadata transport, inherent in the DisplayPort standard, provides support that is useful for DisplayPort to HDMI® 2.0a protocol conversion and provides a flexible metadata packet transport for future dynamic HDR standards
- DisplayPort 1.4 supports up to 32 audio channels, 1536kHz sampling rate, and support for all known audio formats
- Backwards compatible with all previous DisplayPort standards
- Supports video resolutions up to 8K@60 Hz, including 4K@120Hz or two 4K@60Hz video streams