High Speed HDMI Cable | 4K@60Hz | HDR | 18Gbps | YCbCr 4:4:4 | 28AWG | Black | Select Series
- Product SKU: 106078
- Category: Bestsellers Cables HDMI Cables Home Office
- The CL2 rating on this cable indicates that its outer jacket has been designed to burn more slowly.
- The CL2 rating ensures that your cable installation complies with fire safety codes and insurance requirements.
- 10.2Gbps data throughput | Ferrite cores help protect against electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.
- 28AWG copper conductors | Gold plated connectors
Reliably distribute 4K@60Hz video signals to your UHDTV using this Select Series High Speed HDMI® Cable from Monoprice!
- 18Gbps data throughput
- Ferrite cores help protect against electromagnetic and radio frequency interference
- 28AWG copper conductors
- Gold plated connectors
- Supports HDR and HDR10: HDR is an acronym for High Dynamic Range. TVs with HDR show a better, more realistic image with more contrast, brightness, and colors than ever before. HDR significantly expands contrast ratio and color accuracy. Contrast ratio is related to how bright or dark a screen is and color accuracy is how closely the colors on the screen match colors in real life. Bright images seem brighter, with more depth.
- Full YCbCr 4:4:4 Chroma Sampling at 4K
- Supports Dolby Vision™
- The CL2 rating ensures that your cable installation complies with fire safety codes and insurance requirements. The CL2 rating indicates that its outer jacket has been designed to burn more slowly.
- Supports all HDMI® resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160p @60Hz), including 3D and Multi View video
- Supports the 21:9 cinema aspect ratio
- Supports up to 32 audio channels and a 1536 kHz audio sampling rate
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Supports SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, Dolby TrueHD™, and other high-definition audio standards
- Supports Deep Color, up to 16-bits per channel, including Sony's x.v.Color™ standard
- Supports extended CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) commands and functions, the HDMI Ethernet Channel, and the Audio Return Channel features
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
Please notice: We’re experiencing temporary delays up to 2 weeks. For more information visit COVID-19 Update.
What do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders over £29.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.