Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable | Snagless RJ45 | Flat | Stranded | 350Mhz | UTP | Pure Bare Copper Wire | 30AWG | Black
- Product SKU: 109553
- Category: Bestsellers Cables - Get 25% OFF with discount code "CABLE25" Networking Cables - Get 25% OFF with discount code "CABLE25"
- Unshielded Twisted Pairs (UTP).
- 350MHz bandwidth.
- 50m gold plated contacts.
- Color matched, snagless strain relief boots.
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat5e Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
Monoprice Cat5e fixed length network cables are the perfect combination of value and performance. Available in a large assortment of colors and lengths, we have a cable to fit every situation. Each cable is made of 24AWG stranded pure bare copper conductor pairs with 50m gold plated contacts (short body). Most budget cables skimp with only 10m. Each cable features color matched, snagless strain relief boots.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 30AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- Flat cable design resists tangling
- 350MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- 50m gold plated contacts
- Color matched, snagless strain relief boots
Monoprice Cat5e and Cat6 cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in Cat5e and Cat6 communications cables.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
What do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders over £29.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.