Monolith by Monoprice 4 Tier Audio Stand XL
- Product SKU: 139166
- Category: Bestsellers Monolith Mounts & Stands Sale Speaker Stands
- Sturdy construction: The four steel support tubes feature a scratch-resistant black powder-coated finish, while the rigid, thick MDF shelves feature a finish that cleans easily and resists scratches and scuffs. Each shelf is acoustically inert and can support up to 75 lbs., while the shelf with the support bar can hold up to 150 lbs.
- Open air design: The stand is designed with open air shelving for critical airflow, cooling, and ease of access to your components. Unlike most enclosed AV cabinets, this sturdy design will ensure your equipment receives plenty of circulating air that will keep them from overheating during use.
- Modular construction: The fully customizable modular design lets you build your rack exactly as tall as needed. Start with the base and add as many of the 4 shelves as you need. One set of steel support tubes are longer, allowing one tier of the stand to accommodate taller components.
- Additional support bar: Attach the provided support bar underneath a shelf for additional structural bracing for your heaviest components.
- The perfect way to organize and display your AV components.
The Monolith™ Audio Stand XL is a four-shelf AV stand for your home theater or entertainment system. Its large wood finished shelves are sturdy and durable, while its open air design allows for maximum airflow and easy access to connections. Sturdy, tubular steel pillars provide incredible strength and an under the shelf support bar provides powerful rigidity to support even the heaviest of components. The Monolith Audio Stand XL is the perfect way to organize and display your AV components.
Monoprice™, Monolith™, the Monolith logo, and all Monoprice logos are trademarks of Monoprice Inc.
Updated Jan 6, 2021
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
Please notice: We’re experiencing temporary delays up to 2 weeks. For more information visit COVID-19 Update.
What do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders over £29.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.