Get unsurpassed accuracy and performance from this 10 x 6.25-inch Graphic Drawing Tablet from Monoprice!
This tablet features a 4000 lines per inch (LPI) drawing resolution a 200 RPS report rate and 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity. It has eight user assignable Express Keys on the left side of the drawing area. It also features sixteen user assignable Hot Cells along the upper edge of the drawing surface. The Express Keys and Hot Cells can be assigned to input specific keystroke combinations launch applications open web pages send email or to emulate a specific mouse function (e.g. left-click).
The tablet comes with driver/software utilities for use with Windows® (XP and later) and Mac® OS X® (10.4.x and later). It uses a USB interface and is physically compatible with Linux though Linux drivers are not included.
Note: Starting with v9.0 of the Windows driver (Jul 162014 linked below) the ability to flip the tablet so that the Express Keys are on the right side has been added.
|Active Drawing Area||10" x 6.25"|
|Drawing Resolution||4000 lines per inch|
|Report Rate||200 reports/second|
|Pressure Sensitivity||2048 levels|
|Windows® Compatibility||XP and later|
|Mac® OS X® Compatibility||10.4.x and later|
- 1x Graphic tablet
- 1x Wireless graphic tablet pen
- 1x Mini USB cable (4.9ft/1.5m)
- 1x Pen holder (with 4x replacement pen tips and 1x pen clip tip removal tool)
- 1x Drivers and software CD
- 1x User's manual
- 1x AAA battery
- User's Manual for Windows (Oct 30 2013)
- User's Manual for Mac OS X (Oct 30 2013)
- Drivers for Windows 12.2.13 (Mar 4 2016)
- Drivers for Mac OS X (Sep 30 2015)
- Drivers for Windows 10.2 (Apr 16 2015)
- Drivers for Windows (v9.0) (Jul 16 2014)
- Drivers for Windows (v1.5) (Apr 4 2014)
- Drivers for Windows (Oct 30 2013)
- Drivers for Mac OS X (Oct 30 2013)
- Distribution disc for Windows and Mac OS X (Oct 30 2013)
Microsoft® and Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple® Mac® and OS X® are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.