You are able to track your order during its journey by logging into your account and following the next steps:
Log into your account by clicking the 'Account' section in the top right of any pageLocate the order in 'Order History'
Click on the box labeled “Track My Order”. This will open a window where you can track and view updates through the carrier’s website.
If you know the tracking number for your package, you may also enter the tracking number on the carrier’s website and track your package/view updates.
A shipping confirmation will also be sent out to on the evening of the day your order has been fulfilled. This email will contain a tracking link of your parcel.
Our shipping method is standard ground shipping. Your order may ship with a local mail courier when possible, and a variety of regional couriers could also be utilized. Below you will find the most commonly used couriers offered. The courier chosen for your order is generated automatically by our ordering system and cannot be manually chosen at this time.
We do not offer same day delivery.
We know the importance of your order and our goal is to ship your product(s) as soon as possible. In fact, almost immediately after an order is placed it begins the fulfillment process at one of our distribution centers. Once the process has begun we cannot make any modifications or cancel an order.
Shipments within the EU:
All ordered items are shipped from the warehouse the same or the next business day, once shipped it takes 3-5 business days to arrive.
Shipments to the UK:
All ordered items are shipped from the warehouse the same or the next business day, once shipped it takes 5-7 business days to arrive.
Our warehouse is closed on Saturday & Sunday.
Shipping is free for all orders over 30€ within the EU. Shipping costs for orders under 30€ are 3,79€.
Outside the EU additional costs may apply.
We currently ship to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom.
Our warehouse is located in Venlo, Netherlands.
Orders & Payments
An order confirmation will be sent to you immediately following your purchase of the product. This email contains a PDF printable document link that can be used to view your official proof of purchase.
At the moment you can pay for orders with Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Bancontact, eps-Überweisung, iDeal, Klarna Pay Later, Klarna Pay Now, Sofort, PayPal and all major credit and VISA cards.
Depending on your country some payment methods may not be available.
To protect our customer’s privacy, all orders must be placed online for your security.
To place an order, visit our online store.
* Select the items you would like to purchase.
* You may input a keyword in the search bar or the product ID number.
* Add the item(s) to the shopping cart.
* Enter your Zip/Postal Code.
* Select a shipping method.
* Click on “Proceed to Checkout.”
* If you have an account already, proceed to log in. If you do not have an account you may checkout as a Guest or create an account during the checkout process.
* Next, will be the “Shipping Step.” Here you will add your shipping address.
* Once the address is entered click on “Ship to this new address.”
* Now you may select your method of payment.
* Click “Continue.”
* Enter your billing address.
* Once the address is entered click on “Use this billing address.”
* Review Order
* Make sure to review all the information to ensure it is correct.
* Click on “Place Order.”
* Once the order is finalized you will receive an email confirmation.
* If you do not get an order confirmation, please make sure to check your Junk/SPAM mail.
* You may also log in to your Monoprice account to make sure the order was placed.
* If you are unable to locate your order confirmation you may contact us.
To apply a promo code to your order:
1. Please click on the shopping cart icon on the top right hand corner of our Monoprice webpage.
2. A small window titled ‘My Cart’ will appear.
3. Select the ‘Checkout’ option.
4. Once on the shopping cart page, there is a field under your items where you can enter and apply a promo code.
Warranty & Returns
In rare cases, there is the possibility that you will receive a product that was damaged in transit or has a manufacturing defect.
Here, you will have the right to return the product within 30 days as well and receive a full refund. You also have the option to receive a replacement product if the product is in stock sufficiently.
Please always contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org to go ahead with your claim.
Your refund will go back to the original payment method used for the purchase. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to post to your account.
Monoprice stands behind their products by offering a repair warranty for any manufactures defects on our products and a lifetime technical support.
Please note, our warranty depends on the product and does not apply to any defects resulting from negligence, misuse, any modifications or enhancements to the product.
Monoprice customers also have access to an extensive list of articles, troubleshooting guides, video tutorials, FAQs, and our amazing user community.
You can return a product to us within 30 days of delivery without giving a reason.
Please contact us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully
In general, Monoprice's products have a two-year warranty.
Audio products warranty: Monoprice stands behind their products by offering a 5-year repair warranty for any manufacture defects on our audio products.
Please note, our warranty does not apply to any defects resulting from negligence, misuse, any modifications or enhancements to the product. Any of these will result in a voided warranty, as a result, Monoprice will no longer offer support and/or returns for these items.
Monoprice will offer Price Protection on the price of an item if the cost of an item lowers or goes on sale within 7 days from the date of purchase. The Price Protection Policy will only cover one price protection adjustment per order within the price protection period. Sale Price for an item must be listed and valid at the time of price protection request
Exclusions to Price Protection Policy
* Shipping Promotions
* Coupon Codes will not be accepted under the Price Protection Policy
* Prices from other websites (Amazon, eBay, etc.), Third-party sellers, and/or Competitors.
* Misprinted or inaccurately advertised pricing.
* Rain-checks for sale pricing on items which are out of stock due to sale or promotion.
* Offer sale pricing on a similar product for an out of stock/End of Life item.
* Black Friday or Cyber Monday Promotional Pricing and Sales
An "open box" is a new product that simply has an open original package for a variety of reasons. The product is, as already mentioned, in a new condition and contains the same equipment as all of our products.
A variety of reasons would be for example a damaged box from delivery to our warehouse and was repacked, checking on our products, etc. It means just that: the package has been opened. It can be that it was a mistaken order and it was sent back to us.
Whatever the reason an item has been labeled "open-box," these products usually get an inspection to make sure they're working before they're sold. This could be a thorough check of the product's functionality, or the inspection could be as basic as plugging the item in to make sure it powers on.
Open Box products have a regular warranty unless otherwise stated in the product listing.
Click here to create an account or click on the ‘Register’ link located at the top right of our website.Fill in the information in the create account section. Click the 'Create' button below all the information you input.
Log in to your account.Click the View Address button at the bottom of the ‘Account Details’.Click the ‘Add New Address’.Input all the address information and click ‘Add Address’.
If you forgot your password or email address, please click here to reset your password or recover your log in ID. If your password and email address are correct, please try the following:
✓ Wholesale pricing for businesses and public institutions
✓ VAT free purchases for tax exempt customers
✓ Over 1,000 products to choose from
✓ Up to 30% off retail in select categories