This aluminum triple monitor pyramid free standing desk mount stands freely at the edge of a desk, table, or other horizontal surface with a wide V shaped base, which provides maximum stability. Three monitors can be attached to the mount while safely supporting up to 22 lbs. per each mounting head. It supports VESA® patterns of 75x75 mm – 100x100mm to fit most monitors from 15 – 30 inches. Each mounting head pivots 90 degrees, pans 360 degrees, and has a tilt range of ±12 degrees offering the most comfortable viewing angles. With this free standing mount it offers quick and effortless installation. You can avoid going to the local hardware store since this mount includes all necessary mounting hardware for installation.
- Compatible with displays with 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 VESA® patterns
- Recommended for 15 inch to 30 inch (38 cm to 76 cm) displays
- Constructed of high-grade aluminum and steel
- Supports three displays weighing up to 22 lbs (10 kg) each
- Displays can be individually swivelled ±60° and tilted ±12° to get the optimum viewing angle
- Rotate displays 360° to easily switch between landscape and portrait display orientations
- Cable management clips help keep your workstation neat and tidy
- Effortless installation with no need to clamp it to your desk
The Ideal Desk Mount for
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
As of 12/21/2020, we’re experiencing temporary delays due to Brexit and government lockdowns. We cannot predict how long it will take to reopen fulfillment, so we are temporary extending our cancellation period. For more information visit COVID-19 Update.
What do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders over £29.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.