When your MacBook® needs to connect to a variety of different display types, you need this multifunction adapter from Monoprice!
This adapter has a mini DisplayPort® (mDP) connector on one end for connecting to the output of your MacBook, MacBook Pro®, MacBook Air®, or any other device with an mDP output. The other end has DisplayPort (DP), HDMI®, and DVI™ output ports, allowing you to connect to a single display using either of these standards. This adapter saves you the hassle and expense of purchasing and transporting different adapters with your MacBook because this one adapter fits all the primary standards you are likely to encounter in your travels.
Note that this will not connect more than one display at a time. Only a single display can be connected to one of the outputs.
- Supports Mini DisplayPort® 1.1a "Dual-Mode" input
- Supports audio output over HDMI® for iMac® (from Late 2009 on) and MacBook Pro® (from Mid 2010 on)
- Supports DisplayPort 1.1a "Dual-Mode" output with a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
- Supports HDMI and DVI™ output with a maximum max resolution of 1920x1080p @ 60Hz, 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel), 12-bit per channel (36-bit all channel) Deep Color
- Automatically detects the connected display type
- Powered by the Mini DisplayPort input
This adapter does NOT a support Dual-Link DVI™ output. It supports Dual-Mode DisplayPort® (up to 2560x1600), but only Single-Link DVI (up to 1920x1080p).
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
What do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders from £10.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.