The MP10 Mini is a feature rich 3D printer with a 200x200 heated, flexible, and removable steel spring build plate, and an all metal extruder. It has an assisted level sensor on its magnetic extruder assembly, allowing easy changes to the Z offset in the menu for easy and perfect first layers. Wiring is no issue, as all of the components are already prewired and ready to go, with the connections hidden in the cable management sleeve. Most importantly, prints are crisp and clean.
- Assisted Bed Level Sensor: Leveling is easy with the level sensor. It will detect differences in the bed, which allows you to set an accurate Z offset to make first layers a breeze.
- Easily Accessible Magnetic Extruder: The removable magnetic carriage provides an easy launch point for changing to an extruder system of your choice. Working on your machine is more convenient than ever.
- Heated, Removable, & Flexible Print Bed: Capable of easily hitting 100 degree C, this large 300 x 300 print bed makes removing prints easier than ever. The magnetic platform alos makes cleaning and removing the bed itself simple and straightforward.
- 2 Screw Hotend Removal: Access to your hotend is easy, making quick changes to the tool head possible. Switch from a 0.4mm to a 0.6mm nozzle without the hassle of actually changing the nozzle. Quick, convenient, and easy.
- Dual Y Gantry: The dual Y gantry provides a stable base for the printbed, minimizing wobble found in single Y gantry models of 3D printers.