The World's #1 Selling 3D Printer*
Too often, getting a low-cost 3D printer means getting a box of ill-fitted parts with poorly written and incomplete documentation. You end up spending hours on the internet, searching forums and asking for help to get the printer assembled and operating properly.
That isn't how Monoprice operates and this 3D printer is a perfect example! This printer not only comes fully assembled, it has already been calibrated at the factory. All you have to do is perform a quick check to verify that the print bed is still leveled, in case it shifted during shipping, then load the included MicroSD™ card, load some filament, and start printing the preloaded model. Nowhere else will you find a 3D printer ready to print out of the box at such a low price!
*Q1'17 according to CONTEXT
Affordable 3D printing for everyone
Open Source: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament from any manufacturer. Additionally, the ability to use free, open-source software allows you to tailor your 3D printing experience to your personal tastes.
Best in Class: An improved version of the best selling and best community rated 3D printer in the world, it is also the best community rated 3D. It features an all metal nozzle, insulated heated built plate, upgraded cooling, 3.7" IPS color screen, and wireless, Wi‑Fi® connectivity.
Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. We even include sample PLA filament and a microSD™ card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box!
- Fully assembled and factory calibrated so you can start printing right away
- Insulated and heated built plate with pre-installed build mat
- Nozzle cooling fan and main board cooling fan
- Includes accessory kit
- All-metal nozzle
- Wi‑Fi®, microSD™ card, and USB connectivity
- 3.7" IPS color screen
- Windows® and Mac® compatible
- Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other software
What's in the box
- 1x MP Select Mini 3D printer
- 1x Filament holder
- 1x AC power adapter
- 1x AC power cord
- 1x Micro USB cable
- 1x MicroSD™ card
- 1x Plastic bed scraper
- 1x Bed leveling hex wrench
- 1x Sample PLA filament
Buy with Confidence
Monoprice 3D printers offer a 30 day money back guarantee. After 30 days, Monoprice stands behind their products by offering a 1 year repair warranty for any manufacture defects on our printers.
Please note, our warranty does not apply to any defects resulting from negligence, misuse, any modifications or enhancements to the product. Any of these will result in a voided warranty, as a result, Monoprice will no longer offer support and/or returns for these items.
Quality at a Fair Price
Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
Hassle Free Packaging
Monoprice exists to bring simplicity, fairness, and confidence to technology choices. This product features recyclable packaging that is simple to open, cost effective, with minimal waste, and fully protective as it travels to you.
Service & Support
You're never on your own with Monoprice products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians available to answer your questions, both before and after the sale. Contact our technical support team for questions about our products, troubleshooting, or even suggestions for products to fit your particular needs. Not to be outdone, our friendly and helpful customer service team is here to make your ordering, delivery, and any possible returns a quick and painless operation, from start to finish!
- User's Manual (Oct 12, 2018)
- Manuel d'Utilisateur (Français) (Jun 22, 2018)
- Benutzerhandbuch (Deutsche) (Jun 22, 2018)
- Manuale Utente (Italiano) (Jun 22, 2018)
- Manual de Usuario (Español) (Jun 22, 2018)
- Software Package (Cura and Repetier) (Jun 15, 2016)
- Updated profiles for the latest version of Cura (Oct 26, 2017)
- Updated firmware version 30 for the V1 version of the printer with firmware version less than v30 (Feb 9, 2018)
- Updated firmware version 40 for the V2 version of the printer with firmware version greater than v34 (Feb 9, 2018)
- Updated firmware version 41 for the V2 version of the printer with firmware version v40. If not already at V40, upgrade to v40 first. (Mar 1, 2018)
Refer to the following link for detailed firmware update instructions:
SD™ and microSD™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of SD-3C, LLC in the United States, other countries, or both.
Wi‑Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi‑Fi Alliance.
Microsoft® and Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple®, Mac®, and OS X® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.